We collect information when;
- You are a visitor to the EventsOnToast.com website and make an online enquiry
- You contact us via email, phone call or other to enquire about our events and services offered
- You are a current Events On Toast Limited Supplier, Buyer, Event Attendee.
- You have applied and/or enquired to become an Event Attendee.
Sharing your personal information and what we do with the information we gather..
We may share your personal information as follows:
- With registered Events On Toast Limited Suppliers, Buyers and/or potential and existing event attendees
We share information related to and necessary to our events in form of:
- One-to-one event business meeting lists which are provided to every event Supplier and Buyer event attendee
- Event attendee brochures which are handed out to every event attendee/person/company at our events and in digital format via email attachment prior to event commencement
- Hotel room gift boxes – these are placed into every event attendees hotel room, where our Suppliers and Buyers can provide marketing material relevant to the company they represent, discount offers, vouchers and alike.
- Social media posts, however these will only contain the company name you represent and will not contain any personal information such as first name, last name or job titles unless specifically discussed and approved by the person (you) it relates to.
- With anyone we use to help us to operate our business such as contractors, consultants, advisers and agents. We will put in place appropriate measures to ensure your personal information remains protected.
- Our website – in order to sell our services and provide prospective clients with a visual representation of how our events are conducted and how they work, we require event photographic/video evidence which will be used on our website, marketing material and any Events On Toast Limited related material, in order to help progress the company forward. You can opt out of being featured in these photos or videos by contacting us in writing on the registered address below
- With regulatory bodies, government authorities or other authorities to comply with our regulatory obligations and industry standards
- With the police and other investigatory authority where we consider it reasonable to do so in order to protect our business, premises, visitors and staff
- With any individual or entity where we are required to do so by law (for example, pursuant to a court order)
Transfer of Information outside the UK
In conducting our business we, our contractors, agents and advisers, may transfer your personal information to countries outside the UK (including outside the European Economic Area), whose data protection laws may not be equivalent to those in the UK. If we do so, we will put in place appropriate measures for the protection of your personal information in such countries.
Information provided through the Site is stored on secure servers and is encrypted using standard technology
Whilst we will have appropriate measures in place to protect personal information you send to the Site, we cannot guarantee the security of the internet, so please refrain from sending us particularly private or sensitive details in any free text fields, please only provide such details to the extent that specific data fields are provided.
Accessing your Personal Information
You have the right to make a Subject Access Request, i.e. a right to be told whether we hold your personal information and, subject to certain exceptions, to be provided with a copy of such information. If you would like to make a Subject Access Request, please do so in writing to the address in the Contact Us section below. Please note that a fee of £10 is payable for each Subject Access Request made. Should you wish to exercise this right against any other company / approved supplier under the Events On Toast Limited network of companies, you will need to make a separate Subject Access Request (and pay the fee to each company in question.
Information collected by Cookies.
We do not collect data from cookies whilst you browse our public pages of the Site.
Length of person data storage
We store any personal information provided to us whether via email, telephone or by filling out our website contact form for a maximum of six years starting from the date it has been provided, to which if no regular contact is made between yourself and us, it is then removed from our servers and deleted permanently in the most safe, secure and appropriate manner.
For useful information about data protection you can visit:
The Direct Marketing Association: www.dma.org.uk
The Information Commissioner: www.ico.org.uk
The Citizens Advice Bureau: www.adviceguide.org.uk
Third Party Links
The Site may contain links to the websites of third parties. If you follow a link to any third-party website, please note that these websites will have their own privacy policies which we would encourage you read.
How we use your Personal Information is kept under regular review and changes are published on this page. This page was last updated on the date shown at the bottom of this policy.
If/when you contact us with a question using our online enquiry form we collect your name, email address, company name, contact telephone number, job title, whether you have attended a Buyer and Supplier Event prior to this enquiry and any comments you have. We use this information (ONLY) to respond to and/or resolve your query/question. We will not share this with third parties for marketing purposes.
Postal Address: Kemp House, 152-160 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX.